Friday, September 22, 2006

The New Black Cultural Diet Podcast Show #5 - African American Men

Here is the New Black Cultural Diet Podcast Show #5 - African American Men: Why Is it Hard for Us to Lose Weight and Make Healthier Choices?

In this session, it is a personal journey as to why it was difficult for me to come to grips on what was causing me not to start changing my life to a more healthier lifestyle. What it all boils down to is a CULTURAL reason. That's right, I had to admit it was a CULTURAL factor that influence my poor dietary patterns and then it took a CULTURAL factor to encourage me to maintain my new healthier lifestyle pattern.

Click on this link to go to my new Podcast: Podcast Show #5 - African American Men: Why Is it Hard for Us to Lose Weight and Make Healthier Choices?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home