Monday, March 10, 2008

The New Black Cultural Diet Cooking Show -- "Healthy Pizza For Kids" - Segment 1

Greetings,

Well, it looks like we have completed re-editing our entire first show and now ALL of the SIX segments are available for viewing on YouTube or on our website -- www.newblackculturaldiet.com.

Check out our first segment of our show -- "Healthy Pizza for Kids" right here:

Segment 1 - Healthy Pizza for Kids

After viewing our cooking show, send us an email at: feedback@newblackculturaldiet.com
and let us know what you think about it.

In addition, if you want to subscribe to all of our New Cooking Shows, send us an email at: feedback@newblackculturaldiet.com

Finally, we would like for you to SUBSCRIBE to our podcasts so go to: http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheNewBlackCulturalDiet and you be able to listen to all of our upcoming podcast shows.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 11:22 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi My name is TOTORO.Your site is very interesting
I will visit again.Please link to my site.Thank you.

site name = My diet information

site URL = http://totoro-diet.blogspot.com/

Information about weight loss and
diet information about how

 
At 3:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

 
At 9:58 PM , Blogger hide said...

Nice to meet you,
I'm from Japan.
Glad to meet you.

Indeed I am sorry,Please link to this site.
Keep it up please.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home