Saturday, September 20, 2008

Brand New NBCD Podcast Show - "Man Up" to Health

Greetings Everyone,

I know you were probably wondering when will there be another New Black Cultural Diet Podcast Show. Well, I have finally made enough time in very busy schedule to sit myself down to do an NBCD Podcast Show. This Podcast Show became a priority for me and I hope for many others.

My new NBCD Podcast show is entitled"

Because of the recent deaths among celebrity African American men and the fact that I just celebrated my 50th birthday, I felt obligated and inspired to do this show specifically for all the African American men & brothers in the world! This Part II show talks about more of the data and my own personal health & medical issues in order to get anyone who is listening to our shows particularly all African American males to do something POSITIVE for their health!!

The time is NOW and it is a major PRIORITY for us to help ALL AFRICAN AMERICAN MEN to "MAN-UP!"

After listening to the show, email us at: feedback@newblackculturaldiet.com or administrator@newblackculturaldiet.com to share your health issues or to ask for additional health or medical assistance. I am more than willing to get the most accurate health information to you!

IT'S TIME TO "MAN-UP" TO HEALTH!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home