Sunday, January 28, 2007

Participating in the 2007 New Black Cultural Diet Weight Loss Challenge


As Founder and President of the New Black Cultural Diet and Organizer of the 2007 New Black Cultural Diet Weight Loss Challenge, I would be remiss if I didn't participate in our BRAND NEW WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE! Although I am not an official participant, I will be going through the six month challenge in the areas of body image, food selection, food preparation and exercise and physical fitness.


First, I want to thank all the support and interest that we have already received from the promotion of the 2007 New Black Cultural Diet Weight Loss Challenge! Now, it is time to PUT UP!! THAT'S WHY I ALWAYS SAY TO MYSELF -- "PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH!"


So here is my photo in my exercise gear (UnderArmour) to show you that I'm serious about creating a new healthier lifestyle for myself and hopefully for everyone else who is ready for a CHANGE!!
So here is the place that I will give you updates of my Weight Loss Challenge issues in the areas of body image, food selections, food preparation and exercise/physical fitness! Even though I think that I have been keeping up a good healthy regimen during the past few years, there is ALWAYS room for more improvement!




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home