Sunday, March 04, 2007

Update - March - My New Black Cultural Diet Weight Loss Challenge


It is March 4th, and here I am giving you an update of my New Black Cultural Diet Weight Loss Challenge. I can't believe one month has passed already and I have been following my weight loss requirements. Specifically, I have adhered to:



  • Body Image -- I have started on concentrating specific exercising on my trouble areas primarily my waist and upper body. My goal is to improve these areas. I do not have a requirement of inches. As long as I have recognized these areas and NOW taking action to gradually improve these areas that's why I feel that I can improve my body image in these specific areas.



  • Food Selection -- I have continued to eat more of my favorite fruits and vegetables. I regularly eat apples, bananas, grapes and oranges! I also have eaten more salads primarily all types of salads with some pasta! I am also reducing my food portions slightly so that I do not come close to overeating a particular meal.



  • Food Preparation -- I have continued to bake, grill and steam my foods. The use of Mrs. Dash to season my vegetables and meats add the type of flavor that I like.



  • Exercise & Physical Fitness -- I have changed my regular weekly exercise regimens. I work out on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. On Tuesdays, I do my Billy Blanks Fat Blasting tape (60 mins) and then get on the stationary bike for 10 minutes. That's it. On Thursdays, I do my Billy Blakes AB workout (30 mins), lift my barbell weights (specific reps for my arms - curls and military press), then stationary bike for 10 minutes. That's it! On Sundays, it's the COMPLETE INTENSE WORKOUT when I go to county park and do my workout outside on the field. Here I stretch, jog two laps around the complex, go through agility exercises (backpeddaling, rotate hip drill, and running technique), then I do my offense and defense plays -- AT FULL GAME SPEED!! THIS IS WHERE I AM AT MY MOST INTENSITY AND HYPE!! I VISUALIZE MYSELF PLAYING IN A FOOTBALL GAME AND IT'S REALLY FUN!! That's it!!


Well, here is how I look after one month!



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home